Philippines: Ideal Location for your Call Center Business
With its culture, people, living and labor expenses, Philippines is no surprise the ideal location to operate your call center business.
Below are other reasons why Philippines is the ideal location for you business:
- Labeled as the “Call Center Capital of the World” and the largest BPO industry in the whole world.
- Philippines is presently the home of numerous significant call center companies like Convergys, IBM, Accenture, JBMorgan and a lot more.
- Filipinos are very professional to deal with and they know how to speak several languages. In fact, a lot of them speak more than two languages and there are even a few are polyglots.
- We have a huge pool of talented individuals who can execute any BPO/call center needs.
- Lease for serviced workplaces, payment for utilities (telecoms, electricity, internet, water), and expenses for labor have lower costs.
- Major cities in the country such as Cebu, Manila, Davao are abundance with commuting options and won’t be a problem with your workers and clients going back and forth from their homes to the office. It is also accessible to numerous establishments such as restaurants, shopping mall, coffee shops, drug store, restaurants, and living options – making it an ideal call center operation site.
AT A GLANCE:
BPOSeats.com is Philippines’ largest call center seat leasing and office space for lease with over 4000 seats spread throughout 3 PRIME locations in Metro Cebu: GAGFA Tower, ACC Tower, and JDN IT Square Center.
We provide you with Fully loaded workstation with Brand new computers, 100 MBPS Fibr Optic internet connection, Professional office chairs, Air Conditioning rooms, Electricity and Drinking Water, Free use of conference/meeting room, 24/7 Security, 24/7 IT Support, and Backup Generator.