Office for Lease in Cebu for BPOs and Call Center
A workplace is a need for many organizations nowadays, most especially for BPOs and call center. The couple of choices that a service has while opting for a workplace is either purchasing or leasing. When you’re a startup company, there are lots of elements to think about and among the main ones is, should you lease or should you purchase?
Based on our survey, out of five business owners, three chose to lease than to purchase. Why?
Office Space leasing is perfect for a business looking to establish their companies here in the country. This option allows companies to focus more on their operations and functions rather than spending on infrastructure. Companies who offer this kind of option provides the basics in launching service from seats, workstations, computer systems, internet connection, and even the conference and training rooms.
BPOSeats.com is Cebu’s leading BPO solution, call center office, serviced office, and seat leasing company. With over 4,000 call center seats spread across prime locations in the city, they provide clients with an excellent service and with the absolute best pricing.
- ACC Tower, Cebu Business Park Ayala on top of H&M across Ayala Terminal ($209 per seat)
- JDN IT Square Center, AS Fortuna St. Banilad Mandaue Center near Oakridge Business Park ($130 per seat)
- GAGFA Tower, Panagdait Mabolo near Sykes ($169 per seat)
- i1 Building, Cebu IT Park Lahug ($189 per seat)
All four facilities are PEZA accredited and fully-equipped with all the things needed for your business to run and these are:
- Brand new PC, 19inch monitors, office chairs & desk
- 100mbps fiber optic internet connection
- 24/7/365 Backup generator
- Free water/electricity
- Free use of the conference/training room
- Free parking
- 24/7 IT support/security
- Professional cleaning by licensed custodian service
To know more about our services, please leave a comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org