Seat Lease VS Office Space Rental: Preferred Options in 2020
Seat lease has now become the smartest way to start a company. Office space rental is a more common way. With BPOSeats.com, seat rental and office spaces can be availed but what would actually be the difference?
When leasing a seat, you get to:
- save lots of upfronts
- save recurring rental money that you can use instead to grow your business
- improve productivity and efficiency among employees
This set-up is ideal for BPO companies, VA companies, online shopping companies, shipping/courier companies and real estate companies.
While availing of office spaces can also give you:
- bigger space
- room for expansion
- ideal for bigger companies
Both set-ups can give the same advantages such as:
- modern facilities
- 24/7 security
- 24/7 IT support
With BPOSeats, you can avail either of these set-ups. If you’re a startup BPO company and are looking for a call center seats or workplace for lease in Cebu City, BPOSeats.com is a good option.
Below are the Benefits:
PEZA Accredited Facilities: BPOSeats.com now has over 10,000 seats across 6 locations in the Philippines, namely:
- Ayala Center Cebu Tower, Cebu Business Park Ayala
- JDN IT Square Center, AS Fortuna St. Banilad Mandaue
- GAGFA Tower, Panagdait Mabolo
- i1 Building, Cebu IT Park Lahug
- eBloc Tower 4, Cebu IT Park Lahug
- Marquee Mall, Clark Angeles Pampanga
Complete pre-set serviced workplace: Here at BPOseats.com, all facilities are brand new and uses only the highest quality, new technology available.
- Brand New Facilities and Computers
- Office Chairs
- Cubicle Setup with Sound Control
- 24/7 IT Support
- 24/7 Security
- Dual 100MBPS Fibr Optic
Other services offered: Aside from seat leasing, we also offer other BPO services like Office Hire, VOIP Services, Recruitment & Staffing, Virtual Assistants, Payroll & Business Creation, Call Center Office for Lease and Office Space Rental.
To know more about us: https://callcenteroffice.bposeats.com/
Mobile: +639 159 507 909